ENERGY AND COST CONSERVATION PROJECT UNIT 1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Los Angeles, City of (City of Los Angeles)
- Document Title
- ENERGY AND COST CONSERVATION PROJECT UNIT 1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will replace older generation LED fixtures throughout the City of Los Angeles with more energy efficient LED fixtures while providing comparable lighting output. The project will reduce energy usage. The City of Los Angeles will benefit from energy cost savings, and everyone will benefit from energy conservation which helps sustain the earth's resources.
- Contact Information
City of Los Angeles Bureau of Street Lighting
1149 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Phone : (213) 847-1579
- Los Angeles
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- The project location will be throughout the City of Los Angeles. All work will occur on streets and sidewalks within the public right-of-way.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Art. III, Sec. 1 Class 2 Cat.3; Sec. 15302(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Categorical Exemptions Article Ill, Section 1, Class 2 Cat. 3 of the City CEQA Guidelines and State CEQA Guidelines, Section 15302( c) provide for "Replacement or reconstruction of existing utility systems and/or facilities involving negligible or no expansion of capacity.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110264_Energy and Cost PDF 908 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.