Tassajara Remediation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-1003-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 4 - Central, Fresno (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4)
- Document Title
- Tassajara Remediation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-1003-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- The Timothy arid Monica Wright Trust
- Document Description
- The Project includes activities related to the restoration of streams due to impacts created by the unauthorized installation of cisterns, culverts, greenhouses, and pads within-and adjacent to two unnamed tributaries to Tassajara Creek.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-8150
- San Luis Obispo
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located within and adjacent to two unnamed tributaries of Tassajara Creek located at 9210 Tassajara Creek Road, west of the community of Santa Margarita, San Luis Obispo County, State of California; Township 29 South, Range 12 East, Section 22, United States Geological Survey (USGS) map Atascadero, MDB&M; 35.386514,-120.681908; Assessor's Parcel Number 070-041-035.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes the restoration of unauthorized grading activity within and adjacent to Tassajara Creek and will not include the removal of any trees or shrubs. No significant environmental impacts will result if the Project is completed under the protective features included in Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-1.003-R4.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110189 Tassajara Remediation PDF 119 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.