California Aqueduct Milepost 100.481 Panoche Water District Pipeline Leak Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- California Aqueduct Milepost 100.481 Panoche Water District Pipeline Leak Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Panoche Water District requested permission to encroach on the DWR ROW to excavate a leaking pipeline at MP 100.481. The excavated area will be about 30 feet long, 30 feet wide, and 7 feet deep; about 83 cubic yards of material will be excavated. Once the pipeline is exposed, necessary repairs will be made to stop the leak, this could include removing and replacing a section of pipe or replacing other parts. Once the work is completed the area will be backfilled and compacted. Panoche Water District will benefit from this work.
- Contact Information
Department of Water Resources San Luis Field Division
31770 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5134
- Other Location Info
- The work site is located in the DWR right-of-way (ROW) on the left side (L) of the California Aqueduct at milepost (MP) 100.48, approximately 0.07 miles northwest of the intersection of Shields A venue and the Aqueduct.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- DWR will issue an encroachment permit to Panoche Water District to locate and repair a pipeline in the DWR ROW at MP I 00.48L. Minor alterations of land will occur only in areas with an average slope of less than 20 percent. Categorical exemption l 5305(b) (Minor Alterations in Land Use Limitations Issuance of Minor Encroachment Permits) applies.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110175 SignedMP100 PDF 111 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.