Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0252- R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 - Northern Central, Rancho Cordova (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2)
- Document Title
- Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0252- R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Jackson Family Investments Ill
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0252-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Ty Comstock representing Jackson Family Investments Ill. The project is limited to the replacement of a four-foot by 20-foot long culvert. The work includes removal of the current collapsed metal culvert and concrete apron; reconfiguration of the channel to accommodate a new culvert; installation of a new four-foot diameter culvert; and placement of approximately 1.5 cubic yards of rip rap at the inlet and approximately one cubic yard at the outlet. Approximately 24 tons of Class II base rock will be used to secure the pipe in the trench and repair existing access road. Work will be completed while stream is dry.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4315
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at 9500 Siegler Springs Road, Town of Kelseyville, County of Lake, State of California; Latitude 38.91437, Longitude -122. 7181.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves minor alteration to land including the replacement of a culvert on a ranch road .
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110156_1600-2019-0252 NOE PDF 305 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.