Lee Vining - Rush Creek 115 kV Transmission Line
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Lee Vining - Rush Creek 115 kV Transmission Line
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Southern California Edison
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Project is to replace two wooden double-pole H-frame transmission structures.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 322-7781
- Lee Vining
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located on public land in the Inyo National Forest along an unnamed dirt road approximately 1.3 miles west-southwest of June Lake and 13 miles south of Lee Vining.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Existing Facilities, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project purpose is to replace an existing facility and no exceptions to the exemptions apply to the activities approved by this NOA.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110131 Lee Vining PDF 577 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.