TD1536252 Crowley 12kV Mammoth Convict Deteriorated Pole Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- TD1536252 Crowley 12kV Mammoth Convict Deteriorated Pole Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Southern California Edison
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to remove and replace two deteriorated wood poles with new wood poles.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 327-8117
- Mammoth Lakes
- Other Location Info
- Approximately 840 feet south of Highway 395, and 700 feet northwest of Mt. Morrison Road in Mammoth Lakes, Mono County, California (37.61596 N, -118.824696 W).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Existing Facilities, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project consists of replacing two wood poles, on the same site as the structure replaced, with no increase in size or capacity. The project involves no expansion of use, and no exceptions to the CEQA exemption apply to the Project.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110129 TD1536252 Crowley PDF 656 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.