TERMINATION OF TWO GENERAL LEASES – PUBLIC AGENCY USE AND APPLICATION FOR A GENERAL LEASE – PUBLIC AGENCY USE – Leases 8899.9, 9193.9; A2045
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- TERMINATION OF TWO GENERAL LEASES – PUBLIC AGENCY USE AND APPLICATION FOR A GENERAL LEASE – PUBLIC AGENCY USE – Leases 8899.9, 9193.9; A2045
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- City of Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Present Land Use
- State sovereign land
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of Lease No. PRC8899.9, a General Lease – Public Agency Use effective October 24, 2019; authorize termination of Lease No. PRC 9193.9, a General Lease – Public Agency Use effective October 24, 2019; authorize issuance of a General Lease – Public Agency Use beginning October 24, 2019, for a term of 3 years, for the collection of hydraulic monitoring data and maintenance of existing groundwater wells, flumes, and piezometers.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Ave. Suite 100 South
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1911
- Southern California
- Owens Lake
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land on the dry lakebed of Owens Lake, Inyo County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 3-year General Lease – Public Agency Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- Mongano 8899; 9193; A2045_43 PDF 78 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.