"On Deck" Tentative Parcel Map No. (PM) 2016-291 (PM 37145); Plot Plan (PP) 2016-290; Conditional Use Permit (CUP) 2019-082; and Administrative Relief No. PLN19
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Menifee, City of (City of Menifee)
- Document Title
- "On Deck" Tentative Parcel Map No. (PM) 2016-291 (PM 37145); Plot Plan (PP) 2016-290; Conditional Use Permit (CUP) 2019-082; and Administrative Relief No. PLN19
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- Sunny Goyal, Vintners Distributors Inc.
- Document Description
- Tentative Parcel Map No. 2016-291 (PM37145) is for a Schedule E subdivision of 4.89 net acres into four (4) commercial parcels ranging in size from 0.58 acres to 1.94 acres. Plot Plan No. 2016-290 proposes a retail shopping and hotel center on 4.89 net acres. The shopping center will include a 3-story, 108 room hotel, 5,500 sq . ft. restaurant, 3,000 sq. ft. drive-thru fast food restaurant, 5,132 sq. ft. fueling facility/convenience store and attached car wash with six fueling pumps beneath a 4,500 sq. ft. canopy. The plot plan also includes approval of a master sign program. Administrative Relief No. PLN19-0064 proposes a request for Administrative Relief from the City's sign code, Chapter 9.76, for the sign program to allow for an increase in the number of allowed signs for a service station from four (4) to six (6) and the increase in sign area of not more than 10 percent for the service station monument signs (sign area of 39.6 sq. ft.). Conditional Use Permit No. 2019-082 proposes to allow for the gas station with mini-mart/convenience store use and alcohol sales at the various uses proposed within the center, including: the sale of beer and wine for off-premises consumption at the proposed gas station and convenience store; the sale of beer, wine and distilled spirits for on-site consumption at the proposed dine-in restaurant; and, the sale of beer, wine and distilled spirits for the hotel site. Approval of the CUP will also include Findings of Public Convenience and Necessity for the service station as required by the California Department of Alcoholic Beverages Control (ABC) due to an overconcentration of alcohol licenses in the area.
- Contact Information
City of Menifee
29844 Haun Road
Menifee, CA 92586
Phone : (951) 723-3739
- Parcel #
- 329-020-009, 329-020-022
- Other Location Info
- The project site is located at the northwest corner of Highway 74 and Trumble Road within the City of Menifee, County of Riverside, State of California.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of Menifee Planning Commission
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- City of Menifee Community Development Department, 29844 Haun Road, Menifee, CA 92586.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019109055_Signed NOD On Deck PDF 860 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.