Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0263-R1 Aikens Creek Instream Habitat Enhancement Project.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0263-R1 Aikens Creek Instream Habitat Enhancement Project.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- This project is limited to installing 24 large wood features consisting of 49 pieces of large wood along and 240 cubic yards of small woody racking material. 2,100 feet of Aikens Creek to improve instream habitat for salmonids.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife Region
1455 Sandy Prairie Ct, Suite J
Fortuna, CA 95540
Phone : (707) 499-1101
- 41°13'43.3"N 123°39'30.2"W
- Other Location Info
- Located at Aikens Creek, in the County of Humboldt, State of California
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW, as Lead Agency, has made the final EIR with comments and responses and record of project approval, or the Negative Declaration, available to the General Public at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019109011_1600-2020-0263-R1_Aikens CreekInstream_Final PDF 121 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.