Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0250-R1 Middle Slough Restoration Project – Phase 2.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0250-R1 Middle Slough Restoration Project – Phase 2.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Project is limited to excavation of 800 feet of the Middle Slough Channel; installation of 12 wood structures and three alcoves along the restored channel; installation of 3000 feet of willow baffles, planting of 4000 trees and 4000 wetland plants, installation of salvaged wetland vegetation, and seeding and mulching the disturbed area.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1455 Sandy Prairie Court, Suite J
Fortuna, CA 95540
Phone : (707) 725-1078
- Other Location Info
- Located at Middle Slough, in the County of Humboldt, State of California: 40.290738º north latitude, 124.345652 º west longitude.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW, as Lead Agency, has made the final EIR with comments and responses and record of project approval, or the Negative Declaration, available to the General Public at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019109011_1600-20220-0250-R1 PDF 1713 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.