Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0249-R1 Butler Creek Habitat Enhancement.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0249-R1 Butler Creek Habitat Enhancement.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to installing instream habitat features at 40 locations including 136 pieces of large wood/root wads along 5700 feet of Butler Creek. The project will include planting of 200 native riparian plants and trees.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife Region
1455 Sandy Prairie Ct, Suite J
Fortuna, CA 95540
Phone : (707) 499-1101
- Other Location Info
- Located at Butler Creek, in the County of Mendocino, State of California: 39.7381º north latitude, 123.7074º west longitude at the downstream end; and 39.7440º north latitude, 123.6914º west longitude at the upstream end.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW, as Lead Agency, has made the final EIR with comments and responses and record of project approval, or the Negative Declaration, available to the General Public at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019109011_FRGP Butler Creek PDF 240 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.