Little Sproul Habitat Enhancement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020- 0254-R1.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Little Sproul Habitat Enhancement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020- 0254-R1.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0254-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Eel River Watershed Improvement Group. The project includes construction of 24 large wood structures using 49 logs, and planting of 200 redwood seedlings along 0.7 miles of stream.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1455 Sandy Prairie Court, Suite J
Fortuna, CA 95540
Phone : (707) 725-1074
- Other Location Info
- Little Sproul Creek, a tributary to Sproul Creek, tributary to the South Fork Eel River in Humboldt County. The Project starts 6,500 feet upstream from the confluence with Sproul Creek and continues upstream 0.7 miles.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Available to the general public for review at CDFW’s regional office listed above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019109011_1600_2020_0254_R1_CDFW Lead Agency_MND_ND NOD_Final 92014_CR_tt PDF 156 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.