Walter Koenig - Irrigation Pump Projec
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Walter Koenig - Irrigation Pump Projec
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To authorize an existing 8x8x7 ft. pump house with retaining walls on the waterside slope; a 6-inch diameter galvanized steel intake pipe and air release valve that extends from the pump through the levee crown to the landside slope; and a 2-inch diameter steel conduit to supply power to the pump from an electrical pole.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Ryer Island
- Cross Streets
- Approximately 1 mile east of the intersection of Miner Slough bridge and Ryer Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Board staff has determined the project is exempt from CEQA under the Class 1, Existing Facilities categorical exemption (CEQA Guidelines§ 15301 ), because the activity involves the permitting of existing facilities including an existing pump house; retaining walls; galvanized steel pipe(s); electric conduit; and an electrical pole.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100691 Walter Koenig PDF 432 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.