J&R Kalfsbeek Inc - Drainage Pipe Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- J&R Kalfsbeek Inc - Drainage Pipe Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To remove and replace an existing 36-inch-diameter steel drain pipe through the left (east) bank levee of the Colusa Basin Drainage Canal; and place the new pipe into the existing headwalls and install new slide gates.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Cross Streets
- The project is located approximately 4 miles south of Colusa.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Board staff has determined the project is exempt from CEQA under the Class 2, Replacement or Reconstruction categorical exemption (CEQA Guidelines§ 15302) because the activity consists of the removal and replacement of an existing drainage pipe that will have the same purpose and capacity as the existing drainage pipe.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100689 J&R Kalfsbeek Inc PDF 427 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.