Mammoth Bar Cut Bank Mitigation (LSA# 1600-2018-0181-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 - Northern Central, Rancho Cordova (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2)
- Document Title
- Mammoth Bar Cut Bank Mitigation (LSA# 1600-2018-0181-R2).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The original Agreement involved allowed the CDPR to re-contour approximately 460 linear feet of eroding stream bank to a 2:1 slope using excavators, dump trucks, water trucks, and bulldozers. The amendment allows the installation of approximately 0.095 acre of rock slope protection along the toe of the re-contoured bank. The rock slope protection will consist of approximately three (3) foot- wide boulders. Live willow stakes will be installed in the openings between the boulders.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on the Middle Fork, American River within the Mammoth Bar Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV) Area, which is part of he Auburn State Recreation Area near Auburn
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301d, Class 1d
- Reasons for Exemption
- he project is exempt under Class 1 (d) because the project consists of the restoration or rehabilitation of damaged facilities to meet current standards of public health and safety
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100660 1600-2018-0181 NOE PDF 323 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.