LONG TERM ROUTINE MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT- MARINA VISTA IMPROVEMENT CLUB MAINTENANCE DREDGING (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0304-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- LONG TERM ROUTINE MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT- MARINA VISTA IMPROVEMENT CLUB MAINTENANCE DREDGING (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0304-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0304-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Marina Vista Improvement Club, as represented by John Brown. The project involves dredging the bottom bay muds of the Marina Vista Improvement Club boating channel. It is estimated that approximately 40,000 cubic yards of material will be removed from the 3.5 acre channel over a 10- year period of routine dredging. A barge mounted clamshell dredge will be used to excavate approximately 10,000 cubic yards of sediment from 2.5 acres of the channel during the first dredging episode. The design dredging depth is -6 feet mean lower low water, plus an over-depth allowance of one-foot. Dredge materials from the first episode will be disposed at the unconfined aquatic disposal site SF-10, San Pablo Bay Disposal Site.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 944-5525
- 37°58'27.04"N 122°29'45.59"W
- San Rafael
- Other Location Info
- The project will occur along the Marina Vista Improvement Club boating channel on San Rafael Creek, in the City of San Rafael. 16 Marina Way, San Rafael California 94901.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15304(g)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is maintenance dredging where the spoil is deposited in a spoil area authorized by all applicable state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100648_NOE 2019-0304 PDF 350 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.