Operation of the Camp Far West public water system (CFW)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Operation of the Camp Far West public water system (CFW)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Description
- The SWRCB is issuing a public water supply permit to the South Sutter Water District (SSWD) for the operation of the Camp Far West pubic water system.
- Contact Information
Reese Crenshaw P. E.
State Water Resources Control Board
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 101
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4861
- Other Location Info
- 8176 Camp Far West Rd, Wheatland, CA 95692, Yuba County
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 Existing Facilities (California Code of Regulations, Title 14, Division 6, Chapter 3, Article 19, Section 15301)
- Reasons for Exemption
- (Example for a Class 1) The Project is an existing facility and construction of the facility is complete. The Project involves no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of lead agency's determination.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100639 Operation of the Camp Far PDF 682 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.