Folsom Dam Raise Project (Folsom Resident Office)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Folsom Dam Raise Project (Folsom Resident Office)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board (CVFPB)
- Document Description
- Relocate FRO to an existing paved parking lot near Folsom Dam Dike 7, previously used for JFP. Includes: place 6 connected 12'x60' trailers; install outside lighting; repair existing fence; install security fencing; patch/restripe parking lot; use existing utilities and drop 200' new above-ground power line & sewer line from existing.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board (CVFPB)
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-2310
- Other Location Info
- The Folsom Resident Office (FRO) will be relocated from near Folsom Prison to Folsom Dam Dike 7 to support construction activities for the Dam Raise Project.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 New Construction Small Structures
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project would place mobile trailers that would not exceed 10,000 sqft and other minor utility extensions. The Project site is an existing paved parking lot that was previously used for construction site offices. The action would not impact environmental resources and no mitigation is required.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100627 Folsom Dam Prison PDF 625 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.