This is a Planning Study. No work is expected to be completed.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Lemoore, City of (City of Lemoore)
- Document Title
- This is a Planning Study. No work is expected to be completed.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Street maintenance, pedestrian path and traffic markings.
- Contact Information
City of Lemoore
711 W Cinnamon Drive
Lemoore, CA 93245
Phone : (559) 924-6744 ext. 734
- Cross Streets
- Vine Street from South Lemoore City Limits to Iona Avenue
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301c; 15302c; 15304h
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt from provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) pursuant to sections 15301 (c), 15302 (c) and 15304(h) of the CEQA Guidelines. • Section 15301 (c) exempts repair or maintenance of existing highways and streets, sidewal~f, gutters, bicycle and pedestrian trail, and similar facilities. · • Section 15302(c) exempts replacement or reconstruction of existing utility systems and/or facilities involving negligible or no expansion of capacity. • Section 15304(h) exempts minor alterations in the condition of land in the creation of bicycle lanes on existing rights-of-way.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100597 Vine St S PDF 402 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.