Casey Kelly - Dwelling Remodel Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Casey Kelly - Dwelling Remodel Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Casey Kelly
- Document Description
- To expand the first and second floor living areas; garage area; front and rear porch area; construct a wooden deck; and to authorize existing concrete steps; a brick patio; wooden stairs; an in-ground pool; and fencing along the south property line; the north property line; along the waterside levee toe, and around the pool.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
- The project is located along the right (north) bank of the American River at 1870 Claremont Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15303 - Class 2 & 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt from CEQA under the Class 2, Replacement and Reconstruction, and Class 3, New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures categorical exemptions (CEQA Guidelines§ 15302 and § 15303) because the proposed activity consists of the remodel of an existing home; the construction of a new deck and fencing as an accessory structures to the existing home.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100586 7081-1 NOE PDF 477 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.