Two Bar Road PM 1.13 Storm Damage Repair Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2019-0264-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Two Bar Road PM 1.13 Storm Damage Repair Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2019-0264-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- County of Santa Cruz Department of Public Works
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0264-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the County of Santa Cruz Department of Public Works. In February 2017, heavy rains saturated the soil downslope of Two Bar Road which caused the embankment, trees, and a portion of the road to erode downslope towards Two Bar Creek. The proposed project will make repairs to the embankment and road.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2088
- Santa Cruz
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Two Bar Creek a tributary to the San Lorenzo River, in the County of Santa Cruz, State of California; Latitude 37.155046, Longitude -122.122064 or Section 18, Township 9N, Range 2W, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Felton.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project will maintain a road that failed during a state of emergency that was proclaimed by the Governor pursuant to the California Emergency Services Act, commencing with Section 8550 o Government Code.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100584_Two Bar Road PDF 302 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.