Replace the PAVE PAWS storage tank with a new 500,000-gallon storage tank.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Replace the PAVE PAWS storage tank with a new 500,000-gallon storage tank.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB), as the responsible agency, will be issuing an amended water supply permit to Beale AFB for the operation of a new 500,000-gallon water storage tank, which replaces the old 500,000-gallon PAVE PAWS water storage tank.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 101
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4861
- Other Location Info
- Beale AFB, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2 Replacement or Reconstruction (CCR, Title 14, Sec 15302 and Title 22, Section 60101 (b))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of a water storage tank
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100545 Replace PAVE PAWS PDF 706 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.