Petaluma Basin- Monitoring Well Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Petaluma Basin- Monitoring Well Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- CA Department of Water Resources
- Document Description
- The proposed project will install 5 monitoring wells, 8" diameter with 2.5 " casings. This project will allow for collection of data to implement the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (supporting sustainable groundwater management).
- Contact Information
CA Department of Water Resources
1416 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 376-9620
- Other Location Info
- See attached sheet, for site location specifics.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Information Collection Class 6, Section 15306, 14CCR
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 6 Categorical Exemptions per CEQA Guidelines Section 15306: Information Collection exempts actions that will be used for data collection and resource evaluation. In addition to Sonoma County Water Agency's environmental review, DWR has evaluated the project footprint and reviewed environmental documents for cultural and biological resources, and have determined the project to not result in significant impacts.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100523 DRA_NCRO_2019005_NOE_Signed PDF 547 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.