Temporary Urgency Change Petitions for Water Right Licenses 10191 and 10192
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Temporary Urgency Change Petitions for Water Right Licenses 10191 and 10192
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP)
- Document Description
- LADWP filed two TUCPs requesting temporary changes to in stream flows from October 10, 2019 to March 31, 2020 for water right Licenses 10191 & 10192. The modified flows in Rush, Lee Vining, Parker, and Walker Creeks will benefit restoration efforts, and test and evaluate the effects on resources from the modified in-stream flows.
- Contact Information
Charles C. Holloway
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I St.
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (213) 367-0285
- Lee Vining
- Other Location Info
- Rush Creek, Lee Vining Creek, Parker Creek, and Walker Creek, Mono Basin, Mono County, CA
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 - Existing Facilities consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public topographic features involving negligible or no expansion of existing or former use. Example (i) denotes maintenance of wildlife habitat areas, streamflows, and stream channels to protect fish and wildlife resources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100496_Temporary Urgency PDF 641 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.