Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0571-R1 forTHP 1-18-101 MEN "Bowman Gulch".
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Board of
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0571-R1 forTHP 1-18-101 MEN "Bowman Gulch".
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) is issuing an agreement for the modification of road crossing in Class II/Class III watercourses, the reconstruction of a ramp in a Class I watercourse, and water drafting from Class I watercourses.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1980
- Other Location Info
- The project is located approximately 4 miles east of Comptche in Mendocino County, Named and un-named tributaries of South Fork Big River and Boasrdman Gulch. The project is located in Section(s) 2, 11 , 12, 13, and 14 Township 16N, Range 15W; Mt. Diablo Base and Meridian, in the Comptche and Grenough Ridge U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle(s).
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Eureka CDFW office located at 619 Second Street, Eureka, California, 95501
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Timber Harvesting Plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019100468 Lake or Streambed Alteration PDF 7112 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.