Alameda-SR 91 Urban Greening, Carbon Sequestration & Water Reclamation project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Natural Resources Agency, California (California Natural Resources Agency)
- Document Title
- Alameda-SR 91 Urban Greening, Carbon Sequestration & Water Reclamation project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will place carbon sequestering trees and shrubs and bioswales designed to decrease greenhouse gas emissions, reduce soil erosion and divert stormwater before reaching the Compton Creek. Beneficiaries are residents of a SB535 Disadvantaged Community.
- Contact Information
California Natural Resources Agency
1416 9th Street, Ste 1311
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 651-7592
- Los Angeles
- Cross Streets
- South Alameda Street and State Route 91 around each on and off ramp.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1; 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt as it will make minor alterations of existing facilities and land.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100405 Alameda SR91 PDF 292 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.