American River Watershed Common Features 2016 Project (Investigations)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- American River Watershed Common Features 2016 Project (Investigations)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board (CVFPB)
- Document Description
- USACE, CVFPB, and SAFCA propose to conduct geotechnical borings along the SREL to gather information for planned levee projects to protect Sacramento. This includes approximately 38 borings. Each boring would be approximately 75 feet deep. Work is expected to begin on October 24, 2019 and last for approximately 30 days.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Ave, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0251
- Other Location Info
- Approximately 38 sites along the crown of the Sacramento River east levee (SREL) between Riverview Court and Stern Circle, and between River Grove and Blue Dolphin Way.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 Information Collection
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of explorations that would occur in highly disturbed areas. No biological resources would be impacted. No woody vegetation would be removed. The project would not impact state or federally listed species. Borings will be backfilled upon completion and the sites will be restored to pre-project conditions.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100360 American River PDF 631 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.