Order for Clean Water Act Section 401 Water Quality Certification and Waste Discharge Requirements for Implementation of Large Habitat Restoration Projects...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Order for Clean Water Act Section 401 Water Quality Certification and Waste Discharge Requirements for Implementation of Large Habitat Restoration Projects...
- Document Type
- NOP - Notice of Preparation
- Present Land Use
- N/A- Statewide Notice of Preparation
- Document Description
- State Water Board proposes to develop a General Order for specific restoration activities.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
P.O. Box 100
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5290
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Other (Habitat Restoration)
- Project Issues
- Aesthetic/Visual Agricultural Land Air Quality Archaeologic-Historic Biological Resources Forest Land/Fire Hazard Geologic/Seismic Greenhouse Gas Emissions Minerals Noise Population/Housing Balance Public Services Recreation/Parks Soil Erosion/Compaction/Grading Toxic/Hazardous Traffic/Circulation Vegetation Water Quality Water Supply Wetland/Riparian Land Use Energy
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Coastal Commission California Department of Boating and Waterways California Department of Conservation California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery California Department of Transportation, Division of Transportation Planning California Department of Water Resources California Governor's Office of Emergency Services California Natural Resources Agency California State Lands Commission Central Valley Flood Protection Board Colorado River Board Department of General Services Department of Toxic Substances Control Office of Historic Preservation Santa Monica Bay Restoration State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality Tahoe Regional Planning Agency California Native American Heritage Commission San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission
- Environmental Document
- CEQA Scoping Meeting - Public Notice - PDF Version with Signature PDF 332 K NOP_Clearinghouse_Submittal_Form PDF 149 K
- Letter PDF 169 K NOC&Environmental_Doc_Submittal_Form PDF 918 K
- State Comments
- 2019100230_BCDC Comment Letter_Statewide Restoration General Order PDF 294 K 2019100230_NAHC_NOP Order for Clean Water Act Section 401 10 PDF 239 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.