Frontier Utility Trenching in lnyokern
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 9 - Bishop (California Department of Transportation, District 9)
- Document Title
- Frontier Utility Trenching in lnyokern
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans plan to issue a highway encroachment permit for Frontier Communications to install new underground utility conduit (trenching and boring) in the community of lnyokern. The purpose of this project is to upgrade communications services such as telephone and internet.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation District 9
500 South Main St
Bishop, CA 93514
Phone : (790) 872-0657
- Other Location Info
- On State Route 178 in the community of lnyokern, from Brown Road to approximately 1,200 feet east, on the north side of the highway.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No known environmental resources in Caltrans' right-of-way will be impacted by this highway encroachment permit work. Earthwork trenching and boring will be minor.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100161 Frontier Utility Trenching in Inyokern PDF 1017 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.