PEARSONVILLE AND KLONDIKE CATTLE GUARDS
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 9 - Bishop (California Department of Transportation, District 9)
- Document Title
- PEARSONVILLE AND KLONDIKE CATTLE GUARDS
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans plans to remove one cattle guard at post mile 0.0 and replace a cattle guard at post mile 102.9 . The cattle guard to be removed is no longer needed. The cattle guard being replaced is being brought up to standard design specifications.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation District 9
500 South Main St
Bishop, CA 93514
Phone : (790) 872-0657
- Cross Streets
- On US 395 in Inyo County at post miles 0.0 and 102.9, adjacent to the northbound lanes.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will modify existing highway facilities. All work will occur on previously disturbed areas.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100155 Pearsonville and Klondike Cattle PDF 1008 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.