Ceiling Tile Replacement at Coronado Toll Plaza Maintenance Station, Project 3A266
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 11 - San Diego (California Department of Transportation, District 11)
- Document Title
- Ceiling Tile Replacement at Coronado Toll Plaza Maintenance Station, Project 3A266
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- State of California - Department of Transportation, District 11
- Document Description
- The project proposes to replace ceiling tiles and remove ducting at the Coronado Toll Plaza Maintenance Station. Staff from the Coronado Bay Bridge Crew reported falling ceiling tiles inside the facility. The existing ducting above the tiles is completely concealed from view and will be removed in its entirety.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation-District 11 San Diego
4050 Taylor St. MS 242
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone : (619) 688-6763
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- At the Coronado Toll Plaza Maintenance Station (building interior only) located along SR-75 [PM 20.3] in the City of Coronado, in San Diego County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 (PRC 21084; 14 CCR 15301)
- Reasons for Exemption
- In compliance with CEQA Class 1, the project is within current Caltrans right of way and consists of repair, maintenance and minor alteration of existing public facilities. The project involves no expansion of the existing use.
- Environmental Document
- 2019100112 ceiling Tlie Replacement(a) PDF 919 K
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100112 Ceiling Tlie Replacement PDF 457 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.