Rincon Way Slope Repair Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0068-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Rincon Way Slope Repair Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0068-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Rovert LaVeque and marge Clemens
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0068-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Robert LaVeque and Marge Clemens. In February 2017, the western embankment of Two Bar Creek failed and slid downslope towards Two Bar Creek. The proposed project will make repairs to the failed embankment by; installing two concrete retaining walls, installing rock slope protection (RSP) and a root wad for toe protection, placement of fill within the failed embankment, and planting of native plants.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2088
- 37.1498°'"N 122.12563°'"W
- Santa Cruz
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Two Bar Creek, a tributary to the San Lorenzo River, in the County of Santa Cruz, State of California; U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Castle Rock Ridge, or 410 Rincon Way, Boulder Creek, CA 95006.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will make minor alterations to land by stabilizing the stream bank and protect a single-family home.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100079_Rincon Way Slope PDF 307 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.