7405 Baldwin Dam Road Planting Plan (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0156-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 - Northern Central, Rancho Cordova (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2)
- Document Title
- 7405 Baldwin Dam Road Planting Plan (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0156-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0156-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Patrick Mullen. The project includes restoration of an unnamed tributary system, including the removal of understory vegetation and riparian habitat enhancement.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2384
- 38.700137°'"N 121.181278°'"W
- Parcel #
- 227-0230- 025-0000
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Hinkle in the County of Sacramento, State of California; U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Folsom, 7405 Baldwin Dam Road Folsom, CA 95630.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class (33); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section (15333)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is less than five (5) acres in size and will restore habitat for fish, plants, or wildlife. The project will not adversely impact special-status species and no hazardous materials will be present.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100077_7405 Baldwin Dam PDF 293 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.