Culvert Replacement (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0132-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 - Northern Central, Rancho Cordova (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2)
- Document Title
- Culvert Replacement (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0132-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Diane M. Viale
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0132-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Diane M. Viale The project is limited to the replacement of an existing three (3) foot culvert with a new 4'x30' culvert. Project activities entail removing the ditch plates and the old culvert, placing in the new culvert, and reestablishing the road by laying approximately six (6) inches of compacted soil along with four (4) inches of road base and two (2) inches of new asphalt.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-8444
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at South Fork Willow Creek, in the County of Calaveras, State of California; Latitude 38.20575, Longitude -120.55563; 6783 Michel Road, Mountain Ranch, CA, 95246.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class (2); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section (15302)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The culvert replacement project consists of replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100068 culvert repalcement PDF 304 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.