West Glendale Sustainable Transportation & Land Use Study Contract Award
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Glendale, City of (City of Glendale)
- Document Title
- West Glendale Sustainable Transportation & Land Use Study Contract Award
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- City of Glendale, Community Development Department
- Document Description
- The West Glendale Sustainable Transportation and Land Use Study (Study), in addition to showing a preferred protected bike lane concept and potential land use changes for Glenoaks Boulevard, should include illustrative "vision" plans showing corridor-long and locational enhancements that will support multi-modal corridors and vibrant neighborhoods linking to Glenoaks Boulevard. The completed Study at a minimum will include: 1) introduction and project need statement; 2) existing conditions, opportunities and constraints ; 3) analysis of future conditions - including demographic information and traffic counts; 4) summary of community engagement process; 5) preferred protected bike lane, complete street and land use concepts; and 6) implementation and financing strategy. The Study will also include a review of the existing Commercial Planned Development (CPD) zone.
- Contact Information
City of Glendale, Planning Department
633 E. Broadway, Room 103
Glendale, CA 91206-4386
Phone : (818) 937-8156
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- The study area is generally bounded by Glenwood Road to the north, the Glendale city border with Burbank to the west, State Route 134 (SR-134) and the Glendale city border with Los Angeles to the south, and North Brand Boulevard to the east.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- State code number: 15262
- Reasons for Exemption
- The awarding of the contract to prepare the West Glendale Sustainable Transportation & Land Use Study is statutorically exempt from further environmental review under the California Environmental Quality Act ("CEQA") pursuant to Title 14 of the California Code of Regulations ("CEQA Guidelines") Section 15262 (feasibility and planning studies), as the project only involves the preparation of a planning study for possible future actions which the agency, board, or commission has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100062 West Glendale Study PDF 456 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.