Permanent Restoration near Cushing Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 1 - Eureka (California Department of Transportation, District 1)
- Document Title
- Permanent Restoration near Cushing Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes a permanent restoration project near Crescent City, at 0.2 mile north of the Cushing Creek Viaduct. The project is needed due to damage to the roadway that occurred as a result of a storm on December 24, 2015. The purpose of this project is to restore the roadway to pre-storm damage condition, minimize the extent of existing damage, and preserve the remaining facility.
- Contact Information
CA Department of Transportation North Region Enviornmental
1656 Union Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-4570
- Crescent City
- Del Norte
- Other Location Info
- Along Highway 101 in Del Norte County near Crescent City, at 0.2 mile north of the Cushing Creek Viaduct.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Common Sense Exemption (14CCR 15061(b)(3).)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This permanent restoration project will take place within the existing facility. All work is within the state right of way. This project is exempt because it will not have significant impacts to the environment or to cultural or historic properties.
- Notice of Exemption
- 20190100053_permanent restoration cushing creke PDF 337 K
- State Comments
- permanent restoration cushing creke(a) PDF 892 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.