2019 Storm Damage - USAGE Public Law 84-99 Levee Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- 2019 Storm Damage - USAGE Public Law 84-99 Levee Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- United States Army Corps of Engineers (USAGE)
- Document Description
- The 2019 storms caused flooding which resulted in a levee performance problem site, with levee slumping and cracking issues. Levee failure could result in loss of life, property damage, environmental impacts, and threats to water supply reliability. See attachment for more details.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Ave, Ste 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 480-5388
- Other Location Info
- The project consists of one flood damaged sites along the Sacramento River, in the Sutter Basin North system just south of the Sutter Buttes in Sutter County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Declared Emergency
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 21080(b)(3); 15269(a)
- Reasons for Exemption
- A state of emergency was proclaimed to exist within 34 California counties by the Governor on April 12, 2019, due to storms that swept across California beginning in January 2019. This project will repair a flood damaged levee in disaster stricken areas caused by the 2019 storms in which a state of emergency has been proclaimed.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100039_2019 STORM DRAIN PDF 480 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.