PG&E Burson Road Gas Distribution HPR Replacement #31245971 (Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2018-020-02).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 - Northern Central, Rancho Cordova (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2)
- Document Title
- PG&E Burson Road Gas Distribution HPR Replacement #31245971 (Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2018-020-02).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Incidental Take Permit number 2081-2018-020-02, pursuant to Fish and Game Code section 2081, subdivisions (b) and (c), and California Code of Regulations, Title 14, section 783.0 et seq to Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E), as represented by Jaime Hoffman. See NOE for Full Details.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- Other Location Info
- The PG&E Burson Road Gas Distribution Project (Project) is located at three separate locations within the County of Calaveras. Location 1 is located at 5757 Carol Lane; approximately 2.5 miles west of Valley Springs; at approximately 38.173449°, -120.872377°. Location 2 is located at 2222 Quail Oaks Road; approximately 2 miles west of Valley Springs; at approximately 38.178947°, -120.867468°. Location 3 is located at 1842 North Ranchero Road; approximately 2 miles east of Valley Springs; at approximately 38.192034°, -120.792095°.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- title 14, sections 15269 (b) and (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project meets the criteria for a statutory exemption pursuant to California Code of Regulations, title 14, sections 15269 (b) and (c) because it consists of emergency repairs to privately owned service facilities necessary to maintain service essential to public health, safety, and welfare; and because it consists of actions necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019098001 PDF 548 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.