Department of Water Resources - Gate and Barricade Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Department of Water Resources - Gate and Barricade Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Department of Water Resources
- Document Description
- To authorize five (5) standard pipe gates across the levee and to construct a 150-foot long barricade on the west side of Freeport Boulevard.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Ave, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
- The project is located along the Sacramento River East Levee.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt from CEQA under the Class 1, Existing Facilities categorical exemption (CEQA Guidelines §15301), and Class 3, New Construction categorical exemption (CEQA Guidelines § 15303), because the proposed activity consists of permitting existing pipe gates and constructing a 100-foot long barricade. Further, none of the exceptions to the exemption in CEQA Guidelines § 15300.2 apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090708 DWR_19076 NOE PDF 442 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.