Bachitar Singh and Jaswinder Kaur - Pipe Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Bachitar Singh and Jaswinder Kaur - Pipe Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Bachitar Singh and Jaswinder Kaur
- Document Description
- To remove and replace an existing irrigation pipe with a new 12-inch diameter steel pipe.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Ave, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- French Camp
- San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- On the right (east) bank of the San Joaquin River, approximately 2 miles west of Interstate 5.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, (CEQA Guidelines § 15302)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The activity consists of the removal and replacement of an existing irrigation pipe with substantially the same purpose and capacity. Further, none of the exceptions to the exemption in CEQA Guidelines § 15300.2 apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090705 Bachitar Singh_15116-1 NOE PDF 432 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.