Pavement Rehabilitation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 7 (Los Angeles) (California Department of Transportation, District 7)
- Document Title
- Pavement Rehabilitation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to grind the travel way lanes for a smoother driving experience. The proposed work would include grinding the existing concrete in the number 3 and 4 lanes on route LA-5 at Post Mile R73.5/R88.6. The lanes need to be grinded down due to rough rides on the number 3 and 4 lanes.
- Contact Information
California Dept. of Transportation
100 South Main St. Suite 100, Mail Station 16A
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Phone : (213) 897-3044
- Los Angeles
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- LA-5, in Los Angeles County from South of Vista Del Lago Road over crossing to the Kern County Line.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is a pavement rehabilitation.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090680 PDF 559 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.