1 K300 State Route 74 and 243 Cranston Fire Culvert Replacement and Slope Stabilization Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0130-R6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife, Region 6 Inland Deserts (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 (Inyo & Mono Region))
- Document Title
- 1 K300 State Route 74 and 243 Cranston Fire Culvert Replacement and Slope Stabilization Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0130-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation - District 8.
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0130-R6, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to California. The 1 K300 State Route (SR) 7 4 and SR 243 Cranston Fire Culvert Replacement and Slope Stabilization Project is limited to the restoration of embankments, upsizing of culverts, installation of new headwalls, installation of debris flow barriers and installation of rockfall netting as well as debris removal and construction of earthen berms along SR 7 4 and SR 243 in response to the July 2018, Cranston Fire. Project implementation will result in a permanent impact to 0.375 acres of Fish and Game Code section 1602 resources. Additionally, project implementation will result in temporary impacts to 0.51 acres of riparian habitat and 0.35 acres of streambed Fish and Game Code section 1602 resources.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
3602 Inland Empire Blvd. Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 483-6319
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at various tributary crossings of State Route 74 and State Route 243 which flow to the San Jacinto River, in the County of Riverside, California: Latitude 33.705117, Longitude -116.724916.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is to repair damaged embankments, culverts, roadway and roadside that requires immediate attention for both SR74 and SR 243 in Riverside County due to the Cranston Fire and projected winter rainstorms.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090630_1600-2019-0130-R6 SR 243-74 NOE PDF 326 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.