State Route 128 Emergency Slip Out Project (EA: 01-0J850)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- State Route 128 Emergency Slip Out Project (EA: 01-0J850)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation - District 3
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to repair the roadway embankment on SR 128 at post mile 42.78 in Mendocino County. Following a period of heavy rainfall, a significant slip out and loss of roadway embankment occurred. The project is needed to prevent/mitigate the loss or impairment of life, health, property, and essential services.
- Contact Information
California Dept. of Transportation
703 B Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Phone : (530) 741-4491
- Cross Streets
- The project is located on State Route (SR) 128 at post mile 42.78 in Mendocino County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15269- Emergency Projects
- Reasons for Exemption
- Projects to maintain, repair, restore, or replace property or facilities destroyed as a result of a disaster in which a state of emergency has been proclaimed by the Governor and projects undertaken, carried out, or approved by a public agency to maintain, repair, or restore the existing highway damaged by flood, storm, gradual earth movement, or landslide are statutorily exempt under CEQA Section 15269- Emergency Projects.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090564_SR 128_01-0J850 NOE Signed PDF 165 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.