ENV 2019-01 - R-70 - City Streets 3R and ADA Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Madera, City of (City of Madera)
- Document Title
- ENV 2019-01 - R-70 - City Streets 3R and ADA Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- City of Madera
- Document Description
- The project consists of the grinding of existing asphalt concrete, removal of severely deteriorated sections of asphalt pavement, installation of pavement reinforcing fabric, paving with new asphalt concrete overlay, crack sealing and repair of existing street surfaces, application of chip seal and Type II Micro-surfacing, installation of ADA ramps, adjustment of existing manholes/utility covers to final grade, and removal and replacement of traffic striping/marking. All work will be performed at various locations within the existing City right of way in order to extend the life span of the structural sections of roadway.
- Contact Information
City of Madera Community Development Department
205 West 4th Street
Madera, CA 93637
Phone : (559) 661-5433
- Other Location Info
- See attached location map for specificity of locations. All locations are within existing paved roads within existing public rights-of-way with the City of Madera, County of Madera.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301(c) Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project entails the repair of existing streets, such that negligible or no expansion of the use beyond that existing at the time of determination occurs as a component of the project. Such work is specifically exempted by Section 15301 (c) Existing Facilities.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090550_ENV 2019-01_CITY OF MADERA (Receipt) PDF 651 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.