ENV 2018-11 - R-76 - Surface Seals and Overlays on Various City Streets
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Madera, City of (City of Madera)
- Document Title
- ENV 2018-11 - R-76 - Surface Seals and Overlays on Various City Streets
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- City of Madera
- Document Description
- The work in general consists of seal and overlay treatments to asphaltic concrete surfaces with the intent to extend the pavement life and rehabilitate deteriorating streets. Removal of existing striping and restriping of newly paved streets may occur in conjunction with the pavement rehabilitation activities. All work will be performed within City right of way. The purpose of the project is to improve pavement condition, traffic circulation and safety, and preserve and maintain a safe and sound pavement surface.
- Contact Information
City of Madera Community Development Department
205 West 4th Street
Madera, CA 93637
Phone : (559) 661-5433
- Other Location Info
- See attached location map for specificity of locations. All locations are within the existing public rights-of-way with the City of Madera, County of Madera.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301(c) Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project entails the repair of existing streets, such that negligible or no expansion of the use beyond that existing at the time of determination occurs as a component of the project. Such work is specifically exempted by Section 15301 (c) Existing Facilities.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090549_ENV 2018-11_NOE filed PDF 1763 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.