MNat, Inc. Retaining Wall/Slope Repair (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0314-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- MNat, Inc. Retaining Wall/Slope Repair (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0314-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0314-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to MNat, Inc. The proposed project will repair a slip out along Valencia Creek located at the edge of the Santa Cruz Naturals parking lot. The proposed project will repair the slip out with a soldier pin pile retaining wall with concrete lagging.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2088
- Santa Cruz
- Other Location Info
- The proposed project is located at Valencia Creek a tributary to Aptos Creek, in the County of Santa Cruz, State of California; Latitude 36.975847, Longitude -122.88798, or Section 17, Township 11 S, Range 1 E, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Soquel, or 9077 Soquel Drive, Aptos, CA 95003; Assessor's Parcel Numbers 041-141-57 and 041-141 -15.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project will make repairs to an existing parking lot.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090530 PDF 1103 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.