Putah Creek Fishing Access Site #3 Parking Lot Reconstruction Planning and Design
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Yolo County
- Document Title
- Putah Creek Fishing Access Site #3 Parking Lot Reconstruction Planning and Design
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Yolo County General Services Department
- Document Description
- The proposed project consists of the preparation of engineering and design plans, and the acquisition of federal, state and local permits to reconstruct a portion of the parking lot at Putah Creek Fishing Access Site #3 (PCFA #3). During the severe winter storms in February 2019, a portion of the parking lot on the west side of PCF A #3 collapsed, causing the site to close to the public. The damage was caused by high velocity sheet flow and subsurface erosion due to clogged culverts and drainage runoffs from the property across State Highway 128 to the north of PCFA #3 . Preparation of engineering-and design plans, and obtaining the necessary permits will enable the Parks Division to apply for future grant funding opportunities to reconstruct the parking lot and reopen the sile to the public. No development or alteration of land is proposed as part of this project. Prior to approval of the project set forth in the engineering and design plans, the County will perform all required environmental review.
- Contact Information
Yolo County General Services Department
120 West Main St., Suite D
Woodland, CA 95695
Phone : (530) 406-5038
- Other Location Info
- Subject property is Putah Creek Fishing Access Site #3, located approximately five miles west of the City of Winters (APNs: 030-081-009).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Common Sense Exemption- 1506l(b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is for the preparation of engineering and design plans, and acquisition of federal, state and local permits. It can be seen with certainty that there is no possible activity in question that may have a significant effect on the· environment. Any future development project to reconstruct the parking lot would be covered by the Statutory Exemption "15269" Emergency Projects and Categorical Exemption "15301( d)" Existing Facilities, and a separate Notice of Exemption would be submitted at such time.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090495_Putah Creek parking lot planning project NOE filed 9 PDF 1135 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.