Mclane High School Drought Response Outreach Program for Schools (DROPS)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fresno Unified School District
- Document Title
- Mclane High School Drought Response Outreach Program for Schools (DROPS)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes removal of existing planter areas and the construction of a low impact development storm water management system (bio basins) to capture, treat and infiltrate storm water from the student parking lot at Mclane High School. Also includes new irrigation service, controller, pump and moisture sensors for the watering of the plants on the bio basins.
- Contact Information
Fresno Unified School District
Facilities Planning & Management Dept. 4600 N. Brawley Ave.
Fresno, CA 93722
Phone : (559) 457-3074
- Cross Streets
- 2727 N. Cedar Avenue, Fresno, CA 93703
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 Minor Alternations to Land
- Reasons for Exemption
- CEQA guidelines Section 15304 (b) exempts minor alterations to land including new gardening or landscaping, including the replacement of existing conventional landscaping with water efficient or fire resistant landscaping.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090452_CEQA Notice of Exemption MCLANE DROPS PDF 209 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.