Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians - APN: 042-010-039, 044-110-017-000...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs)
- Document Title
- Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians - APN: 042-010-039, 044-110-017-000...
- Document Type
- BLA - Bureau of Indian Affairs Notice of Land Acquisition
- Project Applicant
- Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Present Land Use
- There are existing home sites on APN's 042-182-008 (5.99 acres) and 042-010-044 (121.33 acres). One house is expected to be utilized/built for housing on each of the above referenced properties. No gaming activities are involved in this transfer.
- Document Description
- All the proposed transfer properties requested on behalf of the Tribe are based on the Tribe's need to accommodate additional on-reservation housing for Tribal members.
- Contact Information
BUREAU OF INDIAN AFFAIRS
Pacific Regional Office 2800 Cottage Way, Rm. 2820
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 978-6000
- Parcel #
- 042-010-039, 044-110-017-000, 044-110-128-000, 044-110-123-000, 044-110-124-000, 044-110-089
- Other Location Info
- SEE attachment
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Local Action
- Land Acquisition
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Department of Conservation California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 California Department of Justice, Attorney General's Office California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, Division of Transportation Planning California Native American Heritage Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 Central Valley Flood Protection Board Department of Water Resources Resources Agency State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking Water California Department of Transportation, District 10
- Environmental Document
- BIA Notice of Land Acquisition Application PDF 4889 K
- BIA NOA Non-Gaming Letter PDF 152 K
- State Comments
- 2019090449 Caltrans PDF 156 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.