JDSF Road 350 Upgrade (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0206-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- JDSF Road 350 Upgrade (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0206-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0206-R 1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, represented by Erik Wahl. The project is limited to seven encroachments. It replaces seven culverts along Road 350 with culverts that are sized to pass 100-year flow events and that are aligned and placed according to current standards. Channels may be defined up to twenty feet upstream of the inlet, and energy dissipating rock may be added at the outlet as necessary.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 456-0335
- Other Location Info
- The project is approximately 6 miles feet east of Fort Bragg, along Forest Road 350, which connects from State Highway 20 to the South Fork Noya River, in the County of Mendocino, State of California; Sections 24 and 25, Township 18N, Range 17W and Section 30 Township 18 N, Range 16W; Mt. Diablo Base and Meridian, in the Noya Hill, Calif. U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project replaces existing culverts at their current locations. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will likely result in negligible or no expansion of use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090443_JDSF Road 350 PDF 478 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.